Spotting Again :(

babyelmo

Reaction score
I've just phoned the epu as i'm spotting again. It's like a bright pinky-beige colour. I'm really scared, I just want little one to be ok in there

:hugs: hope everythings ok hun and the bleeding is nothing to do with your LO xx

what did they say about it when you went in last time? xx

Well nothing really! Just that some women do spot through pregnancy and just to wait to see if it gets worse. Having been through two miscarriages this waiting is driving me insane. I just want to know what's going on in there. I had some swabs takenand they were all clear so there's no visible reason for the bleeding. I just hate not knowing whats going on in there.

ahh well i really hope its just one of those things in your pregnancy hun, i know what you mean though, when your bleeding you just want answers straight away, the waiting part is so awful, the days seem to drag like hell!! i will keep everything crossed that your bean is ok hun xxx

Hi, hope everything is ok, im having similar problems, its worrying and you just want answers straight away but don't get them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back