• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

spotting again! and questions about scan

Tasha20

Reaction score
:wall: :wall: peeing me off now!

This has got to be the 4th or 5th time if not more!

It started monday night after sex, some plug come away (was browny) and then the next morning was pink and went brown and seemed to stop.

But no! its pink again today!

So I rang the midwife and she said she ringing the hospital to book me in for a scan, shes sure everything is fine and was just the cervix being irritated but she said the fact it went browm and now back to pink means it should be checked.

I ahve heard baby on the doppler last night so not worried about that its just other possible reasons that worry me.

Also being told to sit and relax is just not possible, I have a viewing tomorrow at the house (well the estate agents are checking I haven't knocked any walls down :lol: ) so I have been tidying and cleaning.

So looks like OH gets his way again............. its back to bum :rotfl:

Also when I had a scan at 9 weeks they wouldnt give me a 12 weeks scan because they could do mesurements etc at 9 weeks.

So if I have one at 14 weeks (which I would prorberly be by the time I have a scan) does this mean I wont get a 20 weeks one? I would be gutted if I didn't.

You will certainly still get a 20wk scan. They are anomaly scans to check for any problems, problems which only become apparent around 20wks, so this one will NOT replace that.

I'm sure all will be well, but just want to send you lots of these :hug:

I won't tell you to relax and not worry though, because I know that's nigh on impossible! :wall:

:hug: thank you very much Chopsie

Oh im so pleased that I will still get the 20 weeks one :dance: Im not finding out the sex or anything but I remember Olivias very clearly (have pic upstairs) and it was amazing.

Thank you hun, yeah I know very impossible but I suppose its not heavy if it were id tell them not to come tomorrow and rebook and come another day.

Though the dont know im pregnant yet? not sure I have to tell them, also im not planning to tell them about homebirth yet, but I might move from here in March so don't see much point.

Hey tasha sorry about the bleeding again i know how it feels :hug: :hug: :hug:
Chopsie is right though youl still get your 20 week one. :) This pregnancy lark is always a worry :lol: Im 28 wks and i still worry all the time dont think il stop til she's here :wink:

Thanks everyone :hug:

Angel I had a look at contract and I only have to make them aware when I have had a child, and as for the homebirth they couldn't refuse me to have one anyway (from what I have read) :D

Im pleased I will still get the 20week one, I haven't heard from the midwife yet but hopefully she will call later.

Yeah Flossy even when he/she is here the worrying continues :lol:

Right well I have an appointment for next thurs at 1pm, a little way away but if anything got worse id go a+e.

:hug: Thanks everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back