Naughty baby at scan again!!

Rósa

Reaction score
Well went for the 20 weeks scan this morning, baby jumping around etc, was able to get the measurements everything looking good, then the sonographer wanted to do the heart bit, baby decided to curl up in a ball and go to sleep :lol: poking. prodding, turning and me jumping didn't have an effect, so had to go for a sugary drink and some chocolate to try and get baby moving again, went back 15 mins later, baby had woken up but refused to lie in correct positon and had their back to us :lol: so now have to go back next weeks to complete the scan,

Sonographer is also about 80% sure we are having a girl :D So I said would you buy pink with that, and she said yes but keep the reciepts :lol: Got to ask next weeks sonographer to check again for us, but we went and bought some pink stuff anyway!

Only got one pic, which I will put up later as Adam gone to work with it in his pocket :lol:

Loooooool I thought my Lil boy was bad.
Ur Lil girl sounds like a lively one :)

Awww now thats a proud Daddy pinching the pic to take to work lol

Sounds like your scan was an eventful one for all the right reasons!

awww thats so cute :) wow isnt it amazing to think of them with little personalities.. lol! x

Awwww your LO was the same at the 1st scan huh? Typical girl hehe! Congrats chick!

x

Awww congrats - and you get another scan next week - woo-hoo!!! xx

Awww congrats Rosa!Are you happy its a little girly?xxx

Ahhh excellent news Rosa glad all is well with little lady!! Cant wait to see pics xx

Sounds like a fun appointment! Makes me excited for my own...2 months to go still :(

Mine did the same went to sleep on its face!! Had to go back but it was worth it too see the little face wasamazing, so cute! We didnt find out the sex tho x

Mine was the same although didn't go to sleep just kept turning away and putting his/her back to us, also had legs closed so we couldn't find out! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back