Spotting 8 days after estimated ovulation

Mason84

Reaction score
My app have predicted I ovulated 8 days ago, and my period should be on 22nd, however today I'm spotting and have no idea what is going on.

Has anyone else experienced this or may know why I could be bleeding 10 days prior to my period?

My app have predicted I ovulated 8 days ago, and my period should be on 22nd, however today I'm spotting and have no idea what is going on.

Has anyone else experienced this or may know why I could be bleeding 10 days prior to my period?

What colour is the spotting? It is quite normal to experience implantation bleeding or spotting and implantation occurs on average, between six and twelve days after ovulation so you're well within the time bracket.

I tested positive at 8dpo but I do think it's worth waiting a little longer if you can. The longer you can wait, the less chance of a false negative xx

Hi GG,

The bleeding is really dark! I'm not getting my hopes up, but do have my fingers crossed!

X

Apps are not always accurate. It could be ovulation or implantation bleeding or possibly AF if your app was way out. Good luck.

Apps are not always accurate. It could be ovulation or implantation bleeding or possibly AF if your app was way out. Good luck.

Yes, apps are way out. Mine has been negative until today when it said low fertility. I actually ovulated on Tuesday!

I'm not getting hopes up as it's been 4 days and I'm still seeing the spotting! I'll wait and see...

I'm on holiday from Tuesday so that should take my mind off it

I'm not getting hopes up as it's been 4 days and I'm still seeing the spotting! I'll wait and see...

I'm on holiday from Tuesday so that should take my mind off it

There's not much you can do but wait. If you're not getting painful cramps at the same time, you should try and stay hopeful and positive if you can. Many women bleed during pregnancy, especially in the early months around the time they'd normally have a period.

Enjoy your holiday. Let us know how you are when you get back. Xx

So... update!! Unfortunately my period arrived this morning!! Getting a doctors appointment to se if they can give any advice on what might have been going on as I have been spotting for ten days then my period arrived... at least I'm going to have fun trying again next month!

Thanks for your advice and help ladies!

So... update!! Unfortunately my period arrived this morning!! Getting a doctors appointment to se if they can give any advice on what might have been going on as I have been spotting for ten days then my period arrived... at least I'm going to have fun trying again next month!

Thanks for your advice and help ladies!

Most likely a chemical pregnancy. I'm so sorry it didn't didn't stick but the good news is you know it can happen. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ButterflyMom
Back