Period or Implantation?

SP

Reaction score
Hi, I have ovulated this month for the first time in 6 months.
Using Ovulation sticks my husband and I found out our best two days for conceiving and 'went' for it - however, now i'm confused...

...8 days after trying to conceive i started what I thought was 'spotting', but its turned out to be heavier than that. Its lighter than my normal period and is also 7 days before my normal period start date (every 35 days)

Has anyone else experienced this - i'm guessing this is a sure-fire sign that I'm not pregnant this month (although secretly I can't let go of the thought that maybe, just maybe I still might be)

Any help, advice, reassurance would be gratefully received as I feel I can't trust my own body anymore to give me the signals i need!

Thanks
Sam :roll:

I can't give you any answers, but can just say I know how you feel!

This month I was convinced we bd at the right time and I ovulated etc etc. I too started spotting 6 days before I was expecting af, and convinced myself it was implantation bleeding! due to the fact it was only 10 days past ov. Turned out I came on 2 days after the spotting,still 4 days early for af! :? it has been a really light af, but too much to be ib!

I hope you find out either way soon if it is an early af or ib for you....

I know what you mean about not being able to trust your body for signs and symptoms! they never do the same thing two months in a row!

Good luck

angela

Hi Sam,
I had very light spotting 1 week before af due which carried on for 3 days...I am normally a heavy 'bleeder' so i thought it could be implantaion bleeding but ho hum my period started full blast today 3 days before af due..... so, i suppose only time can tell, but hope it works out for you :)

well its nice to find girls in my same possition also... im on cd 21 and i started a very very light bleeding this morning... just when i wipe... sorry tmi... but im sure af is just rounding her corner... im sooo bummed... why does our body play tricks on us like this... is inplantation bleeding something that happens to every woman, or is it just somthing we all cling to, in hopes???

Well..
my bleed didn't last as long as my period - only 4 days with only 1 of those being a real bleed (sorry if tmi..!) I'm still getting twinges but have no other symptoms that I might be pregnant, so am guessing not.

But considering this is the first month out of 6 that I have ovulated, I am holding on to the fact that my body is starting to get itself back to some sort of normality (can you tell that I am trying to convince myself that I am staying positive??)

I've already warned my hubby that we are going to be BD a whole lot more this month!! (don't think he was too fazed) :wink:

We will get there eventually - Good luck all!!

Sam x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back