Spots

Emma58

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some thing that gets rid of spots since becoming pg I have developed spots!!
I have tried the usual like Clearasil but they just either make em worse or dry out my skin. At the moment I am using Nivea face wash but i just keep waking up to another yellow zit!! :oops: sorry TMI.
I don't know what to try next

Sorry hun, if you are anything like me the only thing that really worked was time. I was really really really really really spotty up until about 7 months.

Tea tree did ease it a bit but didnt totally get rid. Wilkos do tea tree wipes for 99p which are great and smell lovely :D

yea i had spots and now mine are gone and emilys got them now :wall:

tangerinedream said:
Sorry hun, if you are anything like me the only thing that really worked was time. I was really really really really really spotty up until about 7 months.

Tea tree did ease it a bit but didnt totally get rid. Wilkos do tea tree wipes for 99p which are great and smell lovely :D

:doh: OMG 7 months!!!!
I've tried using the facial wipes and they seem to make my spots worse also. Looks like i'll just have to put up with them.

I'm also very very spotty, so I'll be watching this thread. :lol:

My skin has just gone weird today it's quite dry :doh:

I'm OILY. It's sooo sick. :lol: My hair and face are like buckets and sick oil crud. Ewwww.

A bit random this tip but if ur deparate lol- I dont get many spots but occassionally will have just one big one so its dead noticable. I use a dab of that "waterless hand wash" gel u can get, its full of alcohol to kill germs on ur hand and its dead strong, it dries the spot up over night and gone everytime.

Its strong tho so I would never suggest covering ur face it in- just individual spots as the alcohol it very good in it.

ouch :shock:

i have found the clinique 3 step cleared mine up, go to debenhams or some where, the clinique counters are giving away a weeks work of product free

my skin was pretty good during pregnancy but has recently started getting really oily and spotty with whiteheads esp. its prob my hormones changing... it horrible ... dont know if any herbal tablets can help.....?

dermalogica. i cannot reccoment it enough.

I suffered badly through my teens with acne and discovered dermalogica at age 20 and its been the best thing since sliced bread in my life. i get the odd pimple at my period but other than that my face is spot free and so clean and glowing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back