acne spots!!!

winnie89

Reaction score
i've never had really clear skin, but since i got pregnant i just seemed to have errupted in spots and they make me feel like i'm really dirty (i have combination skin dry to oily) and it's like i wash all the time but i still keep getting them!! doing my head in :wall:

Suffering with exactly the same thing! Off to the doctors next week for me!

I'm the same my chin in particular seems to have a new chin growing on it today!!!!!

I'm the same, I've always had acne on and off since I was 15 , (26 now) but it was clear before I got pregnant, now it's old plukey face again!! Also, across my chest and shoulder and back I have got lots of little pimples that have started. Skin feels horrid! When I went to
Doc tho he told me there was nothing he'd be prepared to give me the now coz he doesn't think it's bad enough, it isn't really but it's 7 or so big spots I get and on my neck too. Hey ho, must cleanse tone and moisturise more religiously!

If not, this used to work when I had acne really bad it's a soap called fullers earth I think most healthy places sell it or if not get it off ebay for about £2 it's specially formulated for acne and it's all natural ingredients so no chemicals!!
Ordered mine last night :D

I don't really suffer with spots unless I'm on my period and NEVER get them on my chest or back, and now my back has spots on it and so do my tits which I hate! Don't know that the dr would do anything though but will ask him when I get my MatB form on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back