Spots......

Chazabell

Reaction score
Ive become extremley spotty, and greasy feeling and im not even due on till 4th-ish of November (although i could be totally wrong), i feel rancid! Every label in my clothes is irritating me, it feels like razors! :( i just feel blah xxxx

It is common for temporary rashes and itchiness to come and go during pregnancy, without any obvious cause. Increased hormone levels make you more sensitive to contact with substances/products that would not normally affect you. So yes, it could be a good sign =)

I hope it is a good sign, my make up felt like I was smearing lard on my face, and my back is spotty :( and because of this I got in a right hump with myself last night and slammed around, just wanna sit and sulk which is not me!!

Had bad wind too last night.....not sure if its all related, but I didn't help when he wanted to BD! Ha ha xxxx

I was pregnant last month (and mc unfortunately) but I had lots of tiny little spots then, and my face felt greasy, so could be a good sign!

Hope it's a good sign! Before I got my bfp I had a rash on both wrists!

Awww Niomi N I didn't know, I'm so sorry to hear. *hugs*

Today I have a stonker of a spot next to my left eye, and loads of small ones on my forehead! I've not changed ANYTHING so its really irritating! The label in my bra is irritating me today and my back is itchy, and I have a head ache, its going to be a long day!!! Hope all this is worth it :( xxxx

Good Luck Chaz, i'd love to see you get your BFP :)

Well i had a mare of a day!!!! So ive had a hot shower and donned my PJ's with a glass of vino, but im feeling mega bloated so im gonna have some minstrels too ha ha :) . I really want a BFP this month, i cant face going onto my 10th month, periods hurt :( xxxxx

Fingers crossed these are positive signs, when i was pregnant with my son in the 1st few weeks my skin was horrendous, broke out all over my face and even had some on my chest and also broke out in cold sores. x

Well i have also just sprouted a nice ulcer on the end of my tongue, im not at all impressed :shakehead:

Arghhh its so irritating :wall2:

xxxxx

Could this month be yours? Oh fingers crossed for you x

I also had an ulcer on the end of my tongue last month! The only other symptoms I had were sore BBs and peeing a lot. I also felt like I couldn't eat a large meal, and got full up quickly.
Fingers crossed this is it for you hun!

Well I can still eat :) My skins feeling better today and I'm not so irritated, but I'm having issues with my boobs, they're not sore, they just feel like they've grown as none of my bra's are comfortable any more!

If this isn't a BFP next week, I'm on a diet!! Ha ha xxxxx

I've not had spots this month but I've noticed the skin around my neck seems really sensitive. Labels on clothes & the woolly jumper I'm wearing today are really bugging me. But I don't think I've oved yet so I'm not sure what it is.

Fingers crossed for you though. :)

Well I'm still growing some spots, not impressed! I've got a patch of fluffy baby hair in my hair line on forehead also.....all very bizarre!
xxxx

Finers crossed your suffering isn't for nothing Chaz :)

Still sprouting spots like theres no tomorrow, and theyre massive ones, this isnt like me, im never spotty, only on AF, But my AF iant here, and i did a HPT this morning and it was BFN. Ive not had any other issues tho, no tummy cramps, sore boobs or anything like that. Just SPOTS!!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back