remedy for spots

rach

Reaction score
i dont know if anyone else is erupting in spots like me i was starting to look like a pizza apparently its hormones as im not usually spotty unless af is due and then only for a few days and only odd one or two lately ive been breaking out in new ones every day grrrr well ive been trying a few different things to get rid of them without much success but for the last 3 days ive been using sudocreme on my face when i go to bed (obviously i can get away with this because im single lol) and its working brilliantly my skin is almost clear again so just thought id share with everyone
sudocreme not only good for babies bums its good for mummies too xxxx

Hi Rachel
Sudocreme is the biz. I'm starting to get the odd spot & blemish now.And I have a tub in stock :lol:
Lorrie

its great stuff lorrie just wish id discovered it before im almost blemish free again now nightly ritual now consists of bio-oil on belly and boobs and sudocreme on face lol lord only knows what i look like :lol: :lol:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

wow thanks for the tip, i cant blame it on pregnancy anymore but recently ive had more spots than ever!!! think i will blame it on lack of sleep!! have plenty of sudacream here so will give it a go ( cant say i like the smell too much but hey if it gets the job done...!!!!)
One thing i would NOT recommend for spots is that new cream out called freederm...CRAP!!!! lol its made me more spotty!!!!!! ggrrrrrr

Hi Rach
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with a major out break, I don't normally get spots either I occationally get a blind spot around AF.

But this month my forehead was covered in blemishes about 4 days before af was ment to be due, very unsuall for me, so I'm definatly going to try the sudacream.

even though the blemishes are anoying and embarassing I take them as a good sign of a good start to a healthy pregnancy as it proberly means that my hormone levels a nice and high, and that the embryo is well imbedded. :)

yeah know how you feel suz ive got them popping up everywhere but the sudocreme is working wonders :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxx

The things we women hav to do hey!It's definitely a man's life
Lorrie :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back