Sensitive!!

NatEvz

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just a quick question really. I came off my pill (yasmin) on the 8th november. When i was on it, around the time AF was due my boobs would always be tender. Since weve started TTC and AF time is starting to draw closer, my nipples are driving me up the wall. Over the last 4 days theyve become raised, red and extremely sensitive.
So sensitive that ive driven myself mad today work by just accidently brushing them. Ive thought about whether ive changed washing powder, worn irritating clothes etc, but nothing out of the norm.
Apart from that my mood swings this week have been pretty crazy.
I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced anything like this, and whether you think it could be hormonal changes?

Thanks all :) xxx

I haven't a clue if it's TTC related or not, but didn't want to run after reading :hug: Without it being TMI, mine get like that sometimes...and it's ferking painful. However, can't be TTC related for me as I'm not yet/haven't been so have always put it down to PMT.

Could be a :babydust: sign, could also be your body aclimatising to the hormone-free body? Just a thought...the Pill does wierd and wonderful things to your body and suddenly not having those hormones anymore might be the cause? (Not trying to rain on your TTC parade though - so as before - I write with a caveat...I know nothing! ) :lol:

Hope it's :babydust: related for you; sure someone who knows a lot more than nothing(me) will be along soon :thumbsup:

Its possible it's down to pregnancy :yay:

Hope so hun :dust:

Most people i konw who've had sensitive and 'erect' :oops: nipples is cos they're preggers

:dust: Good Luck!!!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I dont want to get my hopes up just yet, i just put it downt to my body getting used to not being on the pill anymore. But we will see :) Did anyone get any side effects when they stopped takin the pill?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back