• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spooky goings on!

hels

Reaction score
The other night Charlie was in bed and we felt a really cold draft blow over us, we both looked at each other thinking it was pretty weird, had the fire on and no doors/windows were open, i then looked at the baby monitor and the temp dropped 5 degrees in 5 seconds, with that we heard Charlie suddenly start giggling and cooing. Very strange!
Then last night Charlie was in bed again and all was quiet and there was ittle movement monitored, all of a sudden her cot toy started playing its music, she could not have pressed the button as its well out of reach! I had goose pimples it was all very odd!
I have racked my brains for explanations, but cant find any LOL!
We have never had any bizarre things happen in the house before until Charlie arrived!

Oooo, I love things like this!!! Spooky and all that!!

A personal question, but has a family member or friend died recently?

A similar thing happened a couple of years ago to me. I was at a my brothers ex's house and her disabled daughter was in chronic pain with constipation. She was 14 at the time and was doubled up. She has Retts Syndrome and is almost unresponsive to anyone or anything, apart from pain. Anyway, the poor girl was really in pain and thrashing in the bed and making awful sounds. Well, her mum gave her some suppositories, and we went into the next room to wait for them to work. They normally take at least half an hour to work, but no more than 5 minutes later, the girl stopped thrashing and screaming, and was actually smiling. And there was a very very cold draft that blew across both of us as if there was a window open, and there wasn't. My brothers ex said as a passing comment that it must have been her mum who had passed away 2 years previously as she was the only one who could calm her daughter down. Less than a minute later, one of the other kids came in from the front room to tell us that my brothers ex's mum and dad's wedding photo had fallen off the top of the tv and the glass had smashed!!!! Spooky!!

My grandad died years ago and shortly after my nan got a dog for company one night I was staying over with her and the dog was barking at the bottom of the stairs so I turned on the light and asked him what was wrong but he kept barking so I went to walk upstairs and he barged past me jumped up and tried to push me back down! I then showed him a picture of my grandad and he went nuts barking at it!!

My little cousin also used to see a man in the hall at my aunts house and one day she said the man in the hall has a poorly finger when asked about it she said some of it was missing, my grandad only had half a finger on one hand as he managed to saw it off! She used to sing 1.2.3.4.5 once i caught a fish alive 6.7.8.9.10 then i let it go again ... because it bit my finger so and that was what we used to sing to my grandad thing is he died long before she was even born so there was no way she could have known these things

Do any of you feel like your kids seem to have been here before???

Jack is so strange, he looks at the picture of my grandad who dies 3 years ago and always smiles- he was the first one Jack giggled at!
Some of the expressions Jack pulls are the double of my grandad.

Sorry i'm probably speaking rubbish but it has been making me wonder for a while.

I didn't see anything at the other house me and my o/h used to live in but i always thought that their was a ghost in that house i would feel drafts go past me i would hear nosies from other rooms when the house was quiet and things would be moved to opposite ends of the room. I hated that house their was not a good fibe in their at all.

HELS.... I READ THE FIRST LINE OF YOUR POST AND I AINT READING ANY MORE I ASUME ITS TO DO WITH GHOSTS, URGHHHH I WONT SLEEP AT NIGHT
:cry:

Omg i always have a similar problem to this but a night after i have put my little boy to bed he generally wakes up crying and is pointing to something in his room as i go through what it could be not hi cuddly toy or anything like that he is still pointing to something and as i have said i have gone through everything to what it could be but then saying when i popped acrross the landing into our room i remember being in there before when i'd taken my little boy up and the bdeside lamps not being on but when i went in then both of them were on how bizzare because i hadnt done this?? And alos one nigt me and the fil were sitting downstairs and all of a sudden we could here what we thought was the cat running crazily around up above us so he went and had a look an when he come back he said that the cat was fast asleep in the middle of the bed and both the bedside lamps were on how freeky i too think we may have ""extra friends"" so to speak in our house too???? :?

When my god-daughter was born, she used to wake at the same time every night, cold... Soon after my aunt started seeing an old man, dressed in victorian clothes maybe even earlier ...

After seeing him a fair few times ... She told her friend about this, as she has been living in that house for years and hasdn't seen/heard a thing until meghan was born ...

Her friend then told her that all babies when they are born are assigned a time keeper ... a sort of watcher that looks out for a child till a certain age, and maybe the way meghans cot was positioned was blocking his entrance/exit (Astro path) when he came to check on her at night ... so my aunt changed meghans room around ...

Sure enough when that was done meghan stopped crying ... but still gurggled when left alone and laughed ... my aunt has seen the man on a few occasions ... he just smiled at both meghan and my aunt and dissapeard, Just walked straight through the wall...

These spirts where good souls in a past life and are there to protect and watch over the babies ... to make sure there safe ...

Must say it freaked me out when i got told this story about the strange old man as i was younger then ... but they didn't harm you when alive so why when dead???

Cute to think you have extra help with the little ones .... :D :D :D :D

Wow, what an interesting story Imogen. That's something to keep my eye out for when LO is born.

apparently all babies and animals have the ability to 'see' things we dont its only as they get older and we tell them to stop being silly etc that their belief in what they see is questioned and they stop seeing things.

Thats made me feel much better Imi, I wasnt actually scared, as it seemed to only be nice things that were going on, as long as who ever it is looks after my Charlie-bear im not bothered!
LOL @ Dionne, you crack me up hun !!!!! Your sooooo funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back