Spooky Goings On????

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Well since im a youtube pervert :lol: and sit on it alot watching vids thought I would share these with ya... there is a few but please read the quotes b4 you watch as it tells you what time to watch out for things on the vid!!!

This video is not for everyone. Since my pantry was always open in the morning, i decided to film it to see why.I couldn't believe what i caught on film, The door opens by itself. Then i posted it on youtube and someone who watched it told me to zoom in one time above the pantrie door design before it opens. Thats when i saw the ghostly figure that made me sell home and move. But since seeing the spirit i have had nothing but problems, my life has turned upside down. if you watch this tape i must warn you first. this is 100% real. DO NOT ZOOM IN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4AcNH6tYY&feature=user

I capture What may be the scariest video on the internet. It has been 5 months since The last sighting of the ghost in my pantry. I filmed the door myself at 12:34 every ... More»night for 4 months waiting for some paranormal activity...Sept 19th I capture what may be the first real ghost video proof! Pause at 52-56 seconds, It seems to be a glowing figure in the pantry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzZI16Z13dw

Real ghost of deceased girl hiding in pantry, you wont beleive the scary image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Qgv8-rwwI&feature=user

First human contact with a spirit caught on film. A Metacafe member comes to my home after leaving skeptical comments about the spirit in my pantry. His thinking on the paranormal is changed forever when he has the first human to spirit contact ever caught on film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfTihjLCBww&eurl

whats everyones thoughts????

I think its fake.....if you look at the 3rd clip where they say the girl is watching them all in the living room then go to the last clip the figure that they have said is the girl is actually just the pattern on the door.....the pattern is there before "the ghost" appears in the last clip. Nice try but they pushed it too far. :wink:

I'm freaked out now!! :shock: I believe it, am I naiive?! x

nickilubs said:
I think its fake.....if you look at the 3rd clip where they say the girl is watching them all in the living room then go to the last clip the figure that they have said is the girl is actually just the pattern on the door.....the pattern is there before "the ghost" appears in the last clip. Nice try but they pushed it too far. :wink:

yeah but if ya look above the pattern ya can see hands and a face?!?!?! it def got me like!!!

I watched the first one then refused to watch the others beofre I freaked myself out. Will watch them 2moro day time. Not at night when Im on my tod lol. OMG Im sucha woose :rotfl:

:rotfl: Fake fake fake!!!

Sorry just cant take things like that seriously. I did a ouiji (sp?) board I swear that it worked and frightened myself to deat,h so not a total sceptic, but that video was too blatent. Very creative though and nice kitchen!!

LOL Im so bored....here you go

From the 3rd clip.......
ghost1.jpg

From the 4th clip......
ghost2.jpg

ghost3.jpg

I believe in ghosts and things but that to me is really fake sorry :) have done ouiji boards too they are friggin scary! I would never do one now! LOL Also the "ghost girl" looks very much like the little boy thats in the 3rd clip :lol:

nicki thats what I wanted to do put them all next to each other to see if they were real or not but didnt know how to!! thanks for that

yeah ive done a ouiji b4 as well and would never do one again, ya just dont know what ya messing with!

Interesting! Now to me it did look like there was a girl in the pantry. You could dismiss a lot of things here though if you were a sceptic. The pattern on the door for starters...although there doesn't seem to be a pattern where the hands are...you could still explain away the hands...
I sometimes do a Vampire Live Action Role Play Game with OH. During the first game on one of the windows (of pub) there was what looked like a pair of hands...I am pretty sure it was hand prints though that were reflected through the window and light. I'll try to dig out the pic :wink:

Also I tried to see the orbs mentioned in the video (early spirit manifestation) but couldn't see any. Orbs again can be just dust, tiny insects or reflections...although I do not always believ this to be the case.

I would love to believe that the videos are genuine as the ghostly figure seemed real enough to me and she might well be, although capturing such a strong ghostly image is fairly rare.

I would love to investigate this house and pantry :D

I do loveto believe in things like this and they have done this very well but tbh I would have to go see it for myself to believe! People can do some great things with cameras these days!
Now waking up and seeing someobe standing in your doorway I tend to beleive that without question!! :shock: :rotfl:

I believe in ghosts, i have seen three all in our very old house, one was a girl and one was a dark shadow standing over my bed near my head, saw it 2 times, i think untill you see it your self or you see things in videos like these first hand theres always gonna be uncertanty, its something that i feel we will never fully understand :think:

I have seen a ghost also and it was terrifying. So i cant completely dismiss this. But i do LOVE watching these vids, fake on not lol. Just love scaring myself!
I must say tho it seems like the camera kept skipping, you no when someone presses the stop button the record again. Maybe to hide someone in the cupboard? :think:

f****** s*** im gonna have nightmares now ...... i shouldnt of watched them, wether its fake or not, im no good when it involves ghostly stuff

Grr it's the middle of the day but can't watch these on my own! And if I ask OH to watch with me, he'll then be glued to looking up lots of clips for the afternoon!

I showed him the 'boy ghost' clip from 3 Men and a Baby movie once, and ended up spending another 4 hours or so looking up others!

Real or not, they are fasinating! Has anyone see the London Dungeon one?! That shook OH right out his skin!! :rotfl:

Mel&Bean said:
one was a dark shadow standing over my bed near my head,
I had a dark shadow come stand in my bedroom doorway when I was pregnant with Lucy and saw it again just before i got my BFP this time! Dont recall seeing him with the boys so either he comes to tell me Im pregnant with a girl or I just missed him! :think:

Haha I really want to watch them ... but i'm a wuss and i'll prob just really scare myself!!

ok i watched them! i think it was the first one completely freaked me out when you saw the glowing girl, it made me jump :( i wish i hadn't watched them now haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back