Spolit :)

Lucy Helen

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Bit of a pointless thread- sorry! But i had my baby shower on Sat was such a lovely day everyone was so kind and we had so many gifts, i actually felt guilty for what people had spent on us it made me very emotional on the day!

Last night i went through all the gifts and layed all his clothes, shoes, blankets and bibs out and there is just so much i had to show you all!

The room is now pretty much done and i think we have enough clothes just waiting for the little man how- hurry up! :)

I also had to attach a pic of the cakes that my friends mum made- it was so nice!

Is anyone else thinking having a baby shower? i would defo recommend having one it was a lovely day! :) xx

Attachments

• Clothes.jpg
    Clothes.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Clothes 2.jpg
    Clothes 2.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Baby Shower Cake.jpg
    Baby Shower Cake.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Cupcakes.jpg
    Cupcakes.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 29
Oh that all looks really nice. I want to have one but don't have a lot of lady friends around, just family. xx

You should have one poppy! my cousin had one that was just family about six of us went for dinner then we went back to hers had some cake and played some games was a lovely day still :)

P.S I've just noticed my spelling mistake(s)- Put it down to baby brain! :p x

What lovely things you've been bought!
And those cakes look so yummy!! <3

Wow you are so lucky! Looks gorgeous and has given me a craving for cupcakes xxxxx

I no we have been very lucky :) its my parents and my OH parents first grandchild so i think they are spoiling him rotton! lol

The shoes are so cute my friend bought him so mini converse- tooo cute!! lol xx

Oh how lovely! I doubt I'll be having a baby shower. Thats the problem with having more male friends then female I guess lol!xx

That's pretty impressive :) Glad you had a great time!!
ow many guests were there??

awh what lovley friends and family you have! glad u had a lovely day xx

That's pretty impressive :) Glad you had a great time!!
ow many guests were there??

I think there was about 25people in the end, it was such a lovely day a few of my friends bought their babies with them so a proper girly/baby day :)

Although after running around after everyone all day and doing all the food my mum and i were pretty shattered by the end of it all! lol xx:nap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back