Spina Bifida-please sign the petition to help prevent SB x

im so sorry to hear this. hopefully this thursday will bring some better news your way. my prayers and thoughts are with you :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry hun :hug:

the only thing we can do at the moment is stay positive, i know that will be hard for you though :hug:

xxxx

Really sorry, I don't know what else to say except that I'm thinking of you.

Take care of yourself through all this. :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i am really sorry to hear that it didnt go well today :hug:
i think the test you had done was called a cvs, hope you get a bit better news on thursday.
not thats its the same and i dont in any way want to mess your head up more but i had problems at my 13 week scan, they told me my baby had a massive heart complication and a massive chromosome disorder they did a cvs on me and the results were 'normal' male chromosome so i guess what im trying to say is wait and see what thursday brings, i am thinking about you during this really hard time :hug: :hug:

Hi Klee, sorry I haven't written earlier, I have only just seen this. I am so sorry you didn't get the news you wanted, you must be going through a whole host of emotions. I am keeping everything crossed for Thursday and I hope there may be some good news for you.
Lots of hugs, you are most certainly in my thoughts.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Just take care of yourself for now... and I hope the test gives you a ray of hope.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear this klee I had really been thinking about you and hoping for good news :cry: :hug:

Best of luck with the chromosomal test - hope that gives you better news :hug:

Keep us informed xxx

I got some sleep last night thank god.
I'm feeling cramps in my tummy but thats normal after the test I had apparently. The test was called an amniocentesis test, I remember now.

I couldn't remember the name of the other condition the baby has either...after looking on the internet I believe it was called a diaphragmatic hernia, but i will have to double check with the consultant.

I can't help thinking why us??What have we done that is so wrong?
You could never wish this on anyone, especially a little baby.
I just hope the baby is strong enough to get through everything.

My life just seems like its been thrown up in the air atm. I have a lot going on at the minute like in the middle of buying a house...but I don't know if we can afford one now, I might have to quit my job.
I feel like I couldn't go back to work anyhow. Everything is just so uncertain.
I don't really care about all that right now....the most important thing is my baby and I'm just hoping and praying it will be ok!

xoxox

I'm so sorry you didn't get the news you hoped for.

Good luck for Thursday :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back