special events

jodie_honey

Reaction score
hmm, whilst i have been pregnant i have gone through my anniversary with oh, xmas, new year, its my bday in 3 weeks (kimbo ur due on my bday) and ohs bday in 4 weeks and then valentines day! and then ofcourse baby lol.
feels like everythin is happenin at once.
anyone else got anythin special comin up soon?

same here...

ive had my mums birthday, xmas, new years eve, my birthday on wednesday, shanes birthday on 20th, then baby here on 27th.. HOPEFULLY!

I've had, my birthday, Oh's birthday, our wedding and xmas so far :cheer: :cheer:

LOL
if she comes on the 27th she will be one special little lady!
the 27th is the best hehehehe

jodie_honey said:
LOL
if she comes on the 27th she will be one special little lady!
the 27th is the best hehehehe

keep ur fingers crossed for me then! lol

jodie_honey said:
i will defo hun, not long now for u. lucky woman. :dance:

yeah but i wish i was in Jo's shoes at the minute with only 3 days! lol
or even better, lisa!!

ive had my sis bday, my best mates bday, my bday, my bf bday, my baby fathers bday, christmas, new years, and to come... valintines day, my other best mates bday and my nephews bday...

did them all and will do the rest without drinking a drop or partying hard :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yeah but i wish i was in Jo's shoes at the minute with only 3 days! lol
or even better, lisa!!
i know i cant believe it happend so fast for lisa! i would of been too shocked for words, n her lil boy is soo cute!
i hope jo doesnt go too much over due coz ppl on here seem to have a habit of goin way over.... these forum babies are stubborn :shakehead:
lets hope from now on all babies come on time :pray: :rotfl:

We've had my birthday (told the parents I was pregnant on my birthday), Oh's birthday (two days after mine), Tia's birthday, my mums, dad's, brother's and sisters birthday, Disney cruise, SIL wedding, our wedding anniversary, xmas, new years and probably Valentines day at this rate :rotfl: :rotfl:

i'm making trog a picture book of all the special things that happened before he was born - so far i've got glastonbury, 3 weddings, my brother's masters graduation and 3 holidays alongside other stuff like christmas & new years... :D

and probably Valentines day at this rate
aww no squig ive sent out special thoughts to all the forum babies from now on they arent allowed to be late :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ive had mine & hubbys bday, hen night, wedding, xmas & new year... planning a big girls night out when i stop BF to celebrate them all plus birth of lil lady :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back