Cant believe how its flown!

Dollie

Reaction score
Just sat here thinking about xmas etc and how when i got my BFP in june i was working out weeks etc and thinking 'at xmas ill be 35 weeks and huge' and 'in the new year ill be full term' and its here! Its gone so fast but also feels like ive pregnant forever! It will be wierd not feeling big and clumsy, being able to bend over and walk not waddle, lol!! x

Awwwwwwww, it's so great to look back and see where we are now! And we're all getting so close! xxxxx

I remember being so nervous at our 12 week scan and couldnt imagine that tiny baby in there, now hes not so tiny and it wont be long till hes a real person in the real world :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! It's so amazing. DH thinks we've still got so long left and we've bought nothing! I'm getting very nervous now as like you I'm realising how close it actually is!

I really need to finish my hospital bag! I started it at 30 weeks thinking i had loads of time and its going by too fast and i still haven't done it! Ill be full term next week! :) i remember saying 'it will be really close when everyone is counting down to xmas it will almost be due date' and now i have almost finished my calender! x

I'm getting panicky cos we haven't decorated Pip's room yet (it's on the agenda for today!) and gotta put his furniture together. Next things r sheets and stand for moses basket and hospital bag then everything else is a bonus if it's bought before Pip arrives!

My supply of nappies arrived yesterday so I feel a lot better Pip has somethin to poo in! :lol:

We're pretty much ready, could do with some extras that we'll get after xmas but have everything we need to see us through the first couple of weeks at least. Just need some sheets for the swinging crib in our room. Even got my hospital bag ready :)

Ive even started washing his clothes and blankets etc, will be so bored after christmas! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back