SPD gone?

GBLiz

Reaction score
3 weeks ago i had the worst week with pubic bone pains, a couple of days couldnt even walk it was so painful every step...but then its gradually got better and now its gone :cheer: i dont know if its cos baby's changed position or what....i was so scared i was gonna end up on bed rest for weeks, do you think ive got away with it and thats it? Anyone else have really bad pain and then it clear til the end??

Dont really know much about SPD but just wanted to say im glad its gone and i hope it stays away for you.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i think once u got spd it doesnt ever go until uve had baby, maybe you got luck and only had gurdle pain? i suffer it some times, i can have a few days where i cant move my legs then suddenly its gone again :D

maybe, it wasnt diagnosed cos i didnt tell the midwife about the pain, I didnt want anything on my notes that might limit my birth options!! but going by what i read it sounded exactly like SPD, it felt like my pubic bone was bruised and splitting !! whatever it was , im glad its gone :cheer: long may it stay gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back