Soy isoflavones

phonixgirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle with my medicated FET (I got a feint positive and then a negative). Can I take soy this cycle or should I wait for my cycles to return to normal?

Also, I can't remember what the best days to take it are to reduce multiples and boost ovulation. Can someone please advise?

Thank you :)

Katie xx

Thanks honey xx Never seen a test go positive before!

What days did you take soy on? Seems 3-7 is quite popular but I don't know whether to go for 5-9 xx

Well Let's hope it's a good sign for the future. I did from CD3 and it brought my ov forward from approx CD24 to approx CD18 and obvs I got a BFP. Really hope it works for you x

I did 3-7 and it didn't really do anything for me. Maybe taking it later would have been more beneficial for me. Having said that I'm doing clomid on 2-6 so who knows!?

Hmmm. That's thrown a spanner in the works! I'm only going to take one take one tablet as I over-responded to clomid.

If your thinking of taking Soy, I found this old thread on babycebtre website a while back, it explains what happens depending on when in your cyclle you take it, very helpful.
I took soy a few months ago and ovulated early on CD11 for two months! My lines on the opk were strong though and I did feel ovulation, not taken it since though.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a30559959/soy_isoflavones_user_thread

What days did you do clomid phonix? I would try the first cycle on the same days you did for that being as it is supposed to work in the same way.

I can't remember tbh! Think it was from day 2 - but then I did over-respond and I didn't get pregnant xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back