Sorry TMI but...........Update 1st Post

ASD123456

Reaction score
All seems fine :D , she took swabs so that'll tell if theres and infection but as it was such a light amount of pinkness she thinks it might just be 'one of those things', not very helpfull but good to know it's not anything to worry about. She said that if it comes back and is any worse to contact her immediatley so fingers crossed all is clear.

Alex xxx

............... I have pink discharge, and I'm pretty sure I did last weekend too. Theres not a lot of it, it's just a slight tinge in the normal stuff :oops: blerghhhhhhhhhhhh I hate talking about this stuff.

Should I call my MW, baby is still wriggling like no ones business, in fact I'm pretty sure he/ she just had their first lot of hiccups. And it's not because of sexy times either :? I just hope LO is ok.

Alex xxx

Hi

I had this about 3 weeks ago. Phone your MW just to be on the safe side. Mine turned out to be nothing (went to hospital and was monitored for an hour and they checked my cervix but it put my mind at ease)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Mx

Thanks Moofa, I was thinking of you when I was writing the post, I remembered you'd had something similar. I'll ring first thin and hopefully it'll be nothing.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sure it will be fine just best to check :hug:

Hey

I wouldnt worry if you're not in any pain and it's not bright red blood and baby is still active. Go with what you feel though and if you're worried then phone for advice thats what they're there for otherwise just sit back, take it easy and relax.

I live my life with blood and pink discharge now.

Always worth mentioning...as its never 'normal'. but often turns out to e nothing to worry about :) :hug:

How our you know? did you ring your mid wife ?
Hope the bleeding has stopped im sure its nothing to worry about like the other girls said

sarah xxxx

Thanks girls, I'm off to the middy at 10 so I'll let you know how it all goes. Nothing today thankfully so I'm praying all is ok and baby is still wriggling like no ones business.

x

Good luck, I'm sure everything will be fine! :hug: :hug:

I'm sure it's fine but at least you are getting it checked. I've had this on and off throughout.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back