sorry nobody meantioned clit piercings?

sorry for this question but who benefits is it just me or both

:wave: Well I would say both because I know OH would be disappointed if it had to come out for any reason,any definitely you,it's a lot more intense down there if you know what I mean :wink: :wink:

i wanted it done but i am really really sensitive so i'd probably be giving myself a thrill walking normallly :oops:

i am def interested and like i said it might be an early chrissie present. :)

go for it ladies, its well worth it! i wudnt be without mine now!

i am really really tempted and am seriously thinking about it.

i think that will be a new tears present for me :dance:

do they freeze it :rotfl:

haha bles ya, most of the places will freeze it, just ask beforehand.

they froze mine :)

i am so tempted, i will see about finding a reputable place here. there must be piercing places, i live by the sea, and there are always places.

does anyone know the technical name, i dont know if i could go in and say do you pierce clits :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i asked what female genital piercings they offer, i wouldnt have your actualy clit pierced coz if its done wrong you lose feeling. i got my hood done, the bar is just above my clit and actually touches my clit

hope this helps x

thanks for that, i couldnt imagine what state i would get in and what i would come out pierced if i went into the shop :oops:

ive still to approach the conversation of my piercing with my dad, he's my birthing partner, so he's goin to find out, but he's also anti piercing... eeek haha

would love to be a fly on the wall then. ha ha.

just dont let him down that end. he might think that you baby has a piercing in his / her head :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahahaha, i think i will have to tell him before then, he's alreayd had great amusement over my nipple piercing, jsut had to take it out and ive been leaking 3 ways... sure it shudnt be doing that haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back