sorry last post today promise.... dates of preg

k8_005

Reaction score
my digital blue said 1-2weeks when i did it but that was just over 4.5weeks from 1sst day of last period when i tested, im now 6.5weeks since 1st day of last period, just checking that makes my dates right or am i actually only 4.5weeks? confsued now as obv dont ovulate and conceive on the day you period starts.....hope this makes sense?!!! 1st day of last period was 12th june.

Last edited:
It goes from ur last LMP - that would make u 6w 2d from 12th June xx

ok thankyou! (the 12th is a gestimate as i didnt write it down i was definatly bleeding on the 12 and 13th but could have come on a few days before.... grr i thought id written it in diary but apparently not!

Make sure u say u arent sure of LMP and they should give u a dating scan. I have one tomorrow as I have irregular cycles and (as far as I remember!) my LMP was 16th may. So I have a dating scan to confirm dates :D extra chance to see Pip isn't a bad thing!

From 12th June, would make u due 18th march. Just say u aren't sure of dates n they should refer u for a dating scan :D

Last edited:
dates are only possibly out by 1 or 2 days so i wont worry chances are they may well refer us to an additional scan because of the probs before but for now have one booked for 6th sept. x

Good luck for that :D I had an early pregnancy scan at 8w as I have problems with my tubes and was worried Pip maybe ectopic (s/he isn't!) then dating scan tomorrow (according to possible LMP I'm 10w 1d) so will get it confirmed tomorrow, then I have my 12w on 9th august :D lots of scans :yay:

It also depends on how long your cycle is and when you OV, how long are your cycle?

When I was pregnant, going by first day meant my due date was 3rd feb but after scan it changed to 4th march! And i was always regular! He ended up coming early on 30th jan so actually closer to first!
XxX

basically u get like 2 weeks free lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back