Pregnancy Dates Confusion

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
Hello guys.. I wondered if any of you experienced ladies out there can figure out my dates as im getting all confused over the matter.

Basically I believe the first day of my last period was 23rd April which by most calculations put me at 10 weeks. However, I think my cycle was all over the place as I had stopped taking contraceptive pills just a couple of months before then.

When I visited my doctor on 11th June she told me that I must be 5-6 weeks, but then after doing a beta test she confirmed it to be only 4-5 and she then said I must have ovulated late?

Now I'm completely confused and can't figure it out at all. My antenatal clinic said they would contact me at 10 weeks, and havent yet, so im wondering what week I am really in? Can anyone help clarify?

i was the same.. my lmp was 21st april... so when i went to the midwife who thought i was 6 weeks by my lmp, said to me, book ur scan for 6 weeks time.
but the week after i had bleeding so went for an early scan when i thought i would be 7 and a half weeks.. but measured at just 6 week 5 days... so its likely i ovulated late aswell x

my advise would be to ring ur antinatal unit up and ask y u havent heard from them.

Well my lmp was the 19th April and I am around 11 weeks according to the scans. I can feel my uterus above my pelvic bone so I know I'm must be between 10 - 11 weeks..but in all honesty I don't think it matters....babys grow and come as and when they want...

I only registered at the antenatal clinic yesterday, so I guess they haven't had much chance to call me lol.. nevertheless I'm still unsure whether I am 8 or 10 weeks! Oh well im going to stop worrying and have some chocolate..

The chocolate wont tell you but it'll sure help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back