• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sorry if TMI...Urine infection?

MissThing

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

I have a problem. Starting from this morning, I feel the great need to go to wee, when I go, it seems that not everything comes out, and the ....hmmm...stream isnt that powerful, and right in the end there is unpleasant sensation and I have to stop (its not particulary painful, just unpleasant).

Is this a urinary infection and should I go to the doctor or should I wait.

PS: I have had one partner for the last 3 years and I am 100% sure he is the same, so it cant be STI...

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I would go to the docs
Sounds like an infection to me
Drink lots of lemon barley water
:hug: :hug:

I am very prone to UTI and it sounds like it to me. Definately get it checked out as you'll need antibiotics if it is.

Thanks girlies :hug:

It sort of got better (the stream definately is :rotfl: )

But will try to check it tomorrow :hug:

Thanks for replies :hug: :hug:

sounds like cystitis, which is not an STI ur right but it can be triggered by sex. iv had it a couple times in my teens one time particularly bad i felt like i was bursting for a wee even one second after i just done one and it was pink from blood :shock: bloody awful it was i'd rather go thru labour again than that.

my mum gave me a tip at the time which worked a treat iv never had it since i was 19 and im 27 now- and its very simple- ALWAYS go for a wee after sex. i do like a ritual now and i swear by it i shall pass the tip onto melissa (when she's old enough to have sex- in about 25 years or longer! :lol: )

in the mean time lots of water, some cranberry juice and no tea or coffee or cola (that was the killer for me!) :hug:

Thanks for the tip Trixi! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think, actually you might be right... It gets easier if I drink LOADS of water.

I sort of go for a wee almoust every time anyways, but yesterday I didnt... Wonder if that was it?

:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back