Sorry cant keep away from 2nd tri, few questions

Melly+2

Reaction score
Hey everyone, having one of my wierd days, laid down this morning to use my doppler, and the left side of my tummy was raised alot higher and harder then the right :shock: Surly this cant be right for 16 weeks? I felt at my tummy and my uterus seems to have reached my belly button :think: I could tell it was my uterus as it was all hard at the bottom and the top above my belly button was all soft. What the bloody hell is going on. Also my belly button had started to stretch as well, i didnt even show till 24-25 weeks with Hope

Also something a bit random, how can you tell if you have an auterior placenta, on my doppler in the middle there is a very slow swooshing sound and its so loud, much louder then when i hear baby, hmm full of questions today

Hello stranger!! :D
Well first, my uterus is higher than most others at my stage so I wouldnt worry about it hun! As for the one side thing I used to get that and Im sure that it is babs all curled up on one side!

As for the placenta! I know because it says so on my scans! Now i can guess where it is as the movements to the right side of my belly are muted so I guess thats where it is! :D

And dont worry bout your belly button, mine started getting mahoosive at 14 weeks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back