Sorry but I have to say this...

crazycatlady

Reaction score
I'm pregnant!!

:pompom::yay::love:

Oh won't let me tell anyone for few more weeks, and after less than 48 hours since bfp I am tired of telling myself, or the cats, so just thought I'd announce it here.

If anyone else wants to join me then I guess this is the thread we can use to shout it from the rooftops.
xxxxx

Thanks - this is not a bfp announcement it's just that these are the words I want to say to everyone I meet and just can't - so here they are for all to see. xx

Congratulations :) when we found out it was me that didn't want to tell anyone straight away :) OH was desperate to tell someone and ended up blurting it out to a complete stranger in blockbuster about 6 hours after the BFP!! I couldn't even be cross with him as he was sooooo excited lol.

Anyway I ramble (blush)

Have a happy and healthy 9 months and welcome to tri one!!!!

xxx

Woohoo!! Congratulations in your positive! Enjoy your pregnancy! Happy and healthy 40weeks :) xxxx

Congratulations :) hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months! xxx

Woooooooooooo me too!!!! ;) haha

OH has told me to keep it a secret too for now, however I've already slipped and told some extended family hehe. But yay I know how it feels to keep it in when you want to tell everyone!

Well - it was nicewhile it lasted. Chemical pregnancy :-(
See I shoudn't have shouted it.

Oh hun so sorry to hear this. Hope you are ok, make sure you get some rest and look after yourself :hugs:

OMG I'm so sorry :(
x

Last edited:
Really? Oh hun, sorry to read this. Hope you're ok. x

Well - it was nicewhile it lasted. Chemical pregnancy :-(
See I shoudn't have shouted it.

Are you sure? :( mine started the same BFP then next day woke up bleeding but no pain. Bleed for three days did a digi which said 1-2, now it says 2-3 6 days later. Don't give up hope xxx

Did a digi first thing when I realised i was bleeding - not pregnant. Af in full flow, bad cramps. It wasn't meant to be. luckily this thread was my only real shout about it, had only told best friend. So am unsubscribing from this post and hopefully it will be ignored and disappear into the depths of pf.
xx

Aw pet, that's horrible. We've told our families today but as soon as we did I regretted it, just feel that something will go wrong because we've told too soon. So sorry to hear bout your chemical. Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back