I may have asked this before but.....

skairdykat

Reaction score
Did anyone spot for upto a week before their period and get PG?

I always spot for upto 7 days before AF after 15mths TTC think it may be hindering our chances. All the docs I've seen say no it won't but I just want some reassurance really.

And also if you do spot before AF did you still spot the month you got your BFP or was it different that month?

:wave: skarty, didn't want to read and run. Can't comment as I have never had spotting, but want to wish you luck..hope this is your month :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi skairdy,
i had no spotting or anything.
hope its your month!
hows the OH??
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi there
I used to spot for about 7 days before AF was due, I always wondered if it would hinder me conceiving. However we concieved without even trying following a contraception malfunction! :lol:

Following conception, in the run up to when AF was due I did not spot at all although I did get alot of cramping which I thought was it coming. Apparently common in early pregnancy.

So I don't know if it could have an effect really as it didn't for me. However I did read that it can be a sign of low progesterone and can impair fertility slightly. Have you had your progesterone levels checked? I'm sorry you have been waiting so long and I really wish you all the luck.
x hels

Yeah I've had my progestrone checked and it's fine.

CLAIRBEAR Rob's okay, his face is a lot more swollen now and he has got black eyes but he's not moaning about it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back