Sorry but i have to rant aarrrrrrggggggggghhhhh

Jollypops

Reaction score
Ok friday night pauls dad arrived from spain and is staying with us for just under a month :shock: , the bedroom he is in i have spent the last month trying to clear as we have loads of stuff, the furniture out of our study went in there to make way for the nursery and we had extra bedroom furniture from when we moved anyway this was hard work to do and look after calum but we got there.
This is the first time his dads seem calum and just went aww isnt he beautiful, sat down and ate his kfc :shock:
Saturday we went into town and went to the pub for lunch which was ok and was the first time i've had to feed calum outside of ours or family houses so was abit of a thing for me anyway that day was ok as only had to do breakfast and sort tea.
Sunday and we needed to go food shopping in the middle of doing bits and pieces calum wanted feeding so i fed him in the car and they had a walk off and come back 20mins later, paul was getting stressed because earlier in town i had popped in a shop and left calum with him and he just cried.
I dont no what it is but i just dont want to leave calum with his grandad, i hate the thought of it and its driving me mad as his only been here 3 days.
This morning i get up, bath calum, dress him and feed, then he normally plays on play mat while i sort out washing up, feed cats tidy up etc, then get cup of tea and toast, in the middle of tidying up his dad gets up goes in the kitchen and gets a cup of tea and doesnt even ask if i want one :( i was so angry, i,ve been up most of the night havent had a drink, run around after their arses cooking, cleaning and to finish it off i've got his two aunties here this weekend coming to, and i know i going to open my mouth and say something i shouldnt

Sorry for the rant, it probly dont even make any sense but i feel alittle better now.

Id say something hun, dont let them take you for granted, next time someone goes to make a cuppa call out, milk & 2 sugars please (or however u have it!)

To be honest, it sounds like his dad just "didn't think" to make you tea. I know its sounds daft but maybe just after living by himself for a while means he doesnt really think to consider others? Common sense I know, but you know what men are like :roll:

He probably doesn't know how to be around babies either and feels awkward and probably wouldn't want you to leave calumn with him - at least not yet til he gets used to him a bit more?

:hug:

baby-storm said:
next time someone goes to make a cuppa call out, milk & 2 sugars please (or however u have it!)

Just like that thanks :wink:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
To be honest, it sounds like his dad just "didn't think" to make you tea. I know its sounds daft but maybe just after living by himself for a while means he doesnt really think to consider others? Common sense I know, but you know what men are like :roll:

He probably doesn't know how to be around babies either and feels awkward and probably wouldn't want you to leave calumn with him - at least not yet til he gets used to him a bit more?

His dad is normally really good and he asked this morning about feeding Calum and i said i'd do it :( I feel bad and just dont know why i feel like this.

Jollypops said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:

His dad is normally really good and he asked this morning about feeding Calum and i said i'd do it :( I feel bad and just dont know why i feel like this.

Awww why though? Might aswell let him if hes offering :D Maybe you could sit down beside him with a cuppa and then you can keep an eye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back