sorrryyyyy but a delayed message for u

rhian85

Reaction score
ohh god i havent posted in here at all really...our laptop chaarger is nackard so u have to hold it in with one hand at a stupid angle after 5 mins u hand ches so we end up turning the dam thing off..thankfully the tech guys are taking it monday to repair it..

also mother-in-law has been very poorly over crimbo she has been in and out of hospital from the 20th of december and as father-in-law has recently had a knee replacment he cant drive so it has been us that have had to do all the visit, pick up runs all over crimbo as she was finally admitted and kept in on christmas eve and she is coming home 2mrw..we managed to have a fab christmas despite her being ill, FIL cooked crimbo dinna as usual we ate and then all went to the hospital to see her.

SOOOOO i would like to wish u all a belated happy crimbo and a prematutre happy new year (comp may be with tech guys over new year :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: )

so sorry i havent posted :( :( :( :hug: :hug:

hiya glad all is ok with you, sorry to hear about mil :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: you poor thing sounds like you've been run off your feet so put ur feet up over the new year and have a good one

hope ur mother in law is feeling better soon darl, merry xmas and all the best for 2009 :hug:

Oh no Rhian, sorry to hear about your MIL, glad you had a great xmas despite everything!

Happy New Year! Hope 2009 is fantastic for you :hug:

Sorry to hear about your MIL :hug:

Have a great New Year :dance:

thanks ladies.... :hug: :hug: :hug: MIL out of hospital and recovering they out rules pancriatits (sp) and said she has a had a very sever form of gastroenteritis . so as expected shes still weak but gettin there :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: comp being collected by tech guys 2mrw for charger to be repaired so wont be o fir a few days :( :( :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back