sore, heavy boobs

bravachick

Reaction score
gowd..i never had this with my boys but.....i cant run, im aving to wear bigger bras that make my boobs touch the floor just to feel comfy....its got to the point where my other half cant feel his 'thelma & louise' without me slapping him as they kill....ow long will this last? Ive also gone off coffee..the smell makes me gip...im now a tea lover. Ive also noticed I dont drink (juice, hot drinks etc) as much yet still spend half of day on loo, when i do drink its now juice,,by the gallons. I cant drink fizzy drinks no more,,i crave for blackcurrent juice...ohhh im loving every min of this pregnancy even sore heavy boobs!!!

Unfortunately I haven't got the big boobs thing yet, they are sore but not big.

I am the same with the drinks though, can't stomach anything fizzy or coffee can only drink water or juice.

OHhhhh yeah, I've had this ALL day. My nipples have changed a lot, even to look at. :shock: They're turning a bright red and they look like they're kind of "opening up" so to speak, and there was a little white bump on one of my aerolas. I am kind of freaked out, seeing as I'm not very far a long. I dunno how this is normal.

my boobs are well sore, even to be touched, they feel bruised!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back