Sore during BD??

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I resently came off the Pill, and am TTC, but during BD i had to stop, sorry if TMI but it was the 'lil bump' inside that was really hurting, please.. does anyone know why, i've never had this before, i also had really bad tummy ache after :-(

sorry cant really help but just a thought could you be constipated? sometimes if the bowel is full it can press down

i had that through my 1st pregnancy thats how i knew i was pregnant. been havin it for a a week or two now aswell but as far as i kno im not pregnant. so it could mean your pregnant or it may be something else do a test if it neg go see about it. good luck xx

cheers for responses guys, i've only been off pill week or so now, according to my cycle i was O when i came off tho, but you know what the pill does to you, false AF etc.. FAR to early for testing, but did one anyway obveously a BFN, not sure why it hurts, have to see if it continues, if it does, i'll take a trip to the doc. :)

I got that during early pregnancy, mind you it's stopped now thankfully :lol:

for me it was before i found out. i didnt kno what it was my mam and sis made me take a test it was + so u may get a bfp wen it comes to testing time :) good luck hun keep us posted
xx

I've heard before (and sometimes happens to me) That at certain times in your cycle your Cervix is low (mainly at your least fertile time as it rises high near to ov) and sometimes when it moves into a lower position it can be easier to feel during BD'ing and sometimes can be painful.

To be it could be worth bearing in mind that it might be that and if it moves higher then its time to get BD'in

Bex :D

thanks for replies guy's :)
never had this pain before, but i probably never really looked for lil symptoms hehe.. it'd be a miracle if was a BFP as just come off the pill, but fingers crossed doesnt take to long.. :)

Hi Charlotte :wave:

I have this problem occasionally too. Sometimes i think it may be because the cervix is low and sometimes i think it may be ovarian cysts. Sorry i couldn't be much help. Good luck for your bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back