sore bump :(

Kimbo

Reaction score
my bump seems to be hurting tonight, and all around my hips and back like after youve been exercising and you muscles hurt

it feels like that

ive been out all day though without a coat on :doh: :doh: :doh: and its been freezing so my mum said it could just be cold?

ive had cold before in my chest and shoulders, but never round my back before :? :?

Awe hun :hug: maybe you overdid it a bit today. Hope you feel better

hi kim.. i was the same yesterday.. some said it was coz id walked a lot.. last time i walked alot my hips were killing.. take it easy xx

I get this even if I dont exersice. I just think it has something to do with where baby is lay. Last night my bumps was really sore and so was my back but this morning it seems ok.

Have you tired walking see if you can get bubby to move.

well its still here this morning so it wasn't cold

its just on my right side now, from my hip right up

feels like muscle pain

Is it sore to touch.

When I asked the doctor about it she said it was the uterus was always contracting so like if you did sport it can hurt. She said the uterus was a big muscle.

no its not sore to touch

just took the dog out for a walk and it seems every step i take hurts my hip on the right side.
also hurts if i laugh/cough or move :think:

Is it still as sore now? I sneezed yesterday and I got a really sharp stapping pain in my r side, it was really weird, lasted for a while too, dont know if it ust the whole area being super sensitive

yeah still sore now

i know what pain you're on about, i sometimes get that when i sneeze or if i stand up too fast

right this is where the pain is... thought a pic would work becasue i cant explain it proper!

its really bad now!

bumppain.jpg

is it a dull ache? Do you have any urinary symptoms, stinging, frequeny, urgency?

Could it be kidney related??? Or does it feel like a stretching pain?

If it is bad you should ring a doc - cant be too carefull during pregnancy

no ive no trouble having a wee or any pains down there..

it feels like ive fallen over and knocked my hip on concrete floor

i obviously haven't but it feels like its all bruised when i walk.. but i haven't banged it anywhere

if its not better tomorrow i might just go to the doctors

So many wierd aches and pains when you're preggy :)

Pleased it's cleared up Kimbo.

Thats good hun, maybe it was growing/stretching pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back