Fed Up Day

Maria1977

Reaction score
Sorry to moan, so fed up today.

Am freezing cold, work this morning was just so miserable. Got sciatica, back killing me, pains in bump and woke up this morning with a cold sore so can't even kiss my LO or OH.

Today sux :cry:

Sorry your having a pants day hun :( i had one of those days earlier this week and it just seems to be one thing after another when you get days like that! Hope tomorrows a better day :hugs: xxx

Thanks deedee. Think it's the cold sore got me down the most. Miss kissing my LO and OH. And worrying I've passed it to LO. Had a spot just aside from my mouth since Monday and today it looked proper like a spot so thought I'd have a pick lol tmi and within minutes it had turned into a cold sore :wall2: Must've been one already but was aggrevated by my touching it! Zoivirax isn't doing much either.

This is the 3rd I've had in my 35 years and they suck! Make me feel like a right old minger lol

Shitty days are also so much worse while pregnant aren't they!! Things seem to be a lot worse than normal. Hope ur day gets better :hugs: xx

Last edited:
Sorry you're having a poo day :hugs:
Hope your afternoon picks up xx

Sorry to hear ur not having a good day :(
Hope it gets better x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

This afternoon is not too bad. Had cuddles with my LO and feel much better.

OMG I want spring to hurry up so bad though, can't wait til the weather brightens up.

Thanks guys xxxxxxx

Hi, i so understand where you are coming from with the weather. Im so fed up with it being cold and dark all the time. Roll on spring! Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Thanks Happyred.

On a MASSIVE upside though, on Monday night Talulah kicked me soooo hard so many times, even OH felt it and my placenta is apparently anterior. Movements have gone back to feeling really far away since then, but OMG it was amazing. I never had that with my son til much later coz of the excess fluid.

Should really be focusing more on the positives, but so hard when you have a ming cold sore stuck on ya face like a ming woman and it really hurts too (mini breakdown lol)

xxxxx

glad ur feeling a bit better, down days suck dont they :( xxx

Oh dear hun. Sorry your day sucked so much. Hope tomorrow is a bit better!

To cheer myself up have just booked our 4d scan :yay: 11 March, will be 26+2. Can't believe that at the end of that week I will be in tri 3 :shock: This pregnancy is going so quick it's frightening!!!

So happy that when June gets here I'll get a baby and warm weather (that's the plan anyway lol)

Bad days are 100% worse when pregnant its awful, i lose all motivation for everything x

Feel so much worse today lol

Got a rotten cold come out overnight. Am so run down it's ridiculous, althogh I'm taking better care than in first tri and yet feeling worse.

Gah, roll on June lol

Got midwife this morning though for my 22 week check so at least I will get to hear that bubs is doing ok, am so worrying about her with feeling so rubbish atm.

xxxxxx

ahh bless ya hun, i'm sure your LO will be fine, i have literally had a cold near on non stop since just before Christmas i have only just got rid of it properly this last week and i am so glad as i was really getting fed up and down about feeling like total and utter crap for the majority of the time! Hope u start feeling better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back