Sore bump....

Amylize

Reaction score
Anybody else had this?

For the last couple of days my bump at the top feels as though it's bruised. There isnt a mark and i havent hit it or anything but when i touch it or walk or even stand it can feel sore.

It's like having a bruise but under the skin??

x

Not sure what is is hun, but is Beth kicking around there? x

I had that several times. I got in the conclusion that is the way the bean lies. It disappears after a while when she changes position.
When I tried to feel my tummy there i could feel the baby's head or bum or who knows what lol

Yes, I get this so much. Its usually where I've slumped over my bump to much, at my desk and it feels sooo sore. I try and sit back or more upright, but my bump is so big now that it just gets in the way xx

Beth tends to stick out more to the sides rather than at the top. maybe its just being bent over etc xx

Yeah iv had an achey bump, don't know what's caused it. I sometimes get it the sides sometimes at the top :(

Yeah i get this too...my ribs feel bruised and squashed lately..its so sore at times :( x

Me too, especially today as all my patients decided to either spill water all over the floor or drop various different items here and there!

I've been getting exactly the same thing, keep checking the top of the bump for bruises. I got told it's just stretching pains.

I dont know how much more i can stretch! my skin is itchy a hell and feels soooo tight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back