sore back - me whining again lol!

millie15

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a really sore back? I'm only 5wks6d. My back is really sore on one side mostly. I did have some ligament damage a few mths ago and this pain is in almost the same place so wondering whether the pg is irritating that, or whether it could be sciatica. It's around my lower hip and seems reverberate to my hip a little at the front. It's not so painful I need painkillers but its been pretty constant today, coupled with the worst exhaustion I have felt so far. You don't think it's anything to worry about do you?

I wouldnt think it was anything to worry about! Before I had my 1st, I had back problems and they got painful when I was pg! Then I got sciatica lol and that was awful! With that the pain goes down your leg also!
I had back ache the other day for a few days, then it went again, it will probably come back at some point I guess! lol
If you get really concerned or it gets very painful, go and see your doc! Its always better to be safe than sorry!! :hug:

I walked a lot today & my back's hurting now. Really low, mainly on the left side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back