Very sore hips/pelvis/lower back

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I feel like a giant moan bag!
First it was the hyperemesis, now this.

For the past 2 days, my hips/pelvis and lower back have been soooo painful. I can't sit or lie down in any comfy position because they are so sore. And I'm walking like I've been raped by a horse because its even painful to walk around.

Such a f**king nightmare!

Does any1 know what could be causing this?
I have a scan on Weds so will ask about it then, but would like to know wtf is going on.

Sorry for the rant, I'm having such a shit day ON TOP of the pain :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

lol, calm yourself women lmao! i have the very same problem only mine is SPD, i got it with my 2nd baby and now im getting the pain again, maybe you have the same thing?

big hugs xxx

Oh babes, you having such a time of it! Sounds like it could be SPD?x

I just looked up SPD and defo sounds like that's what it is. Goddammit!

I'll mention it to my midwife on Weds and see what she suggests. Thanks girls :) x

Sounds like SPD to me. You might be one of those unlucky ones who has developed it early.

I'd recommend getting some physio ASAP and following the golden rules of keeping legs together, using a sausage pillow, maintaining a good posture and doing as many pelvic floor/tilt exercises as possible.

Thanks very much.
I have a pregnancy pillow courtesy of my SIL but I haven't felt the need to use it yet, I think tonight will be its big debut. Hubby will be so pleased lol. X

raped by a horse...:rotfl: That gave me a good laugh to start Monday! On the other hand, I'm really sorry you're in pain after being so sick too :hug:. I hope you manage to find a way of easing it, hun. xx

Thank u. Lol I was maybe being a tad dramatic.

I slept with a pillow between my legs which made it easier to get to sleep.
Also did some exercises in the bath last night. It seems to have eased it a little but its never quite as bad during the day as it is at night, so we'll see. X

Ooh OUCH!! Sounds very painful. Hope the exercises ease it soon and that its temporary! xx

Aw hun :hugs: sorry you're having such an awful time :( I promise when you see your baby for the first time, it will make it all worth while :D hope you manage to get some relief x x

Thanks girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back