• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sooooooooooo many new faces!!!

xJuliex

Reaction score
Iv just realised how mani mummies have just moved into 3rd Tri! Im hardly recognising any names now and its starting to scare me coz it means i'll be havin baby soon and moving out of Tri 3!!
Soo.... Instead of replying to you all i'd just like to say

WELCOME :D :hug:

iT WILL FLY BY!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Do you think your 'pain train' will arrive early or late? :rotfl:

Its funny, because I am starting to recognise people coming in, but when i vist 2nd, I hardly know anyone! :lol:

hello! it does seem like a few of us have moved over at the same time ;) we must have all been bored around the time we concieved our babies. (obviously nothing good on the tv that night! lol )

i'm hoping that he'll be ariving pretty soon but i just keep telling myself i'v got 3 weeks at the most to wait and thats if i have to be induced. if he's anything like me he'll be on time but i'm also a stubborn bugger at times so i'll have to be patient :lol: at least the weathers nice though...it seems to drag alot more when its raining and i'm sat about xxxx

Miss.Monroe said:
hello! it does seem like a few of us have moved over at the same time ;) we must have all been bored around the time we concieved our babies. (obviously nothing good on the tv that night! lol )

Maybe lots of boilers broke at the start of the winter :rotfl:
Bodies do generate a lot of heat :lol:

There does seem to be quite a few of us who are due around the same time :D

I keep clicking on 2nd tri board by accident :oops:

November's always a bit of a boring month so we had to liven it up a lil :D

fuffins1981 said:
Miss.Monroe said:

Maybe lots of boilers broke at the start of the winter :rotfl:
Bodies do generate a lot of heat :lol:

well thats very true in our case! my OH boiler is STILL broken! :rotfl: maybe thats why... a good excuse to warm up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back