Soooooooo happy!!!!!!

Jessika

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had first midwife appt yesterday - she got the doppler out and said 'dont be dissapointed if we can't pick up anything as it is very early on..' little blighter nearly deafened us with it's beating heart!!!!

Soooooooo pleased just wanted to share xxxx

Awww! How exciting! I can't wait for that moment. I have been told I will be contacted by my midwife when I get to 10 weeks.

It must be the best feeling ever to hear thier little heart beat. :p

Awww it's such a great feeling hearing it for the first time isn't it! I still remember it exactly! I love listening to my baby.

x

I love listening in aswell, but then when the midwife used the doppler I realised that the sound I'd been picking up was the placenta! I'd only actually heard the baby about twice. Since then when I've been using it, because I know what I am trying to find now, it takes longer to find the baby but I can find the placenta straight away :lol:

I love my doppler, thought I would only keep it a month but have decided to keep it on for 6 months then I'll be able to loan it to pregnant friends and I'll have it for next time, I always here the plancenta but know the heatbeat because it does sound v strong and different, like a little galloping horse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back