Soooooo Hungry!!!

LittleCherub

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else constantly hungry?! Its 9.30am and Im already snacking on a bag of Monster Much, to be followed by a banana! Cant even hang on til 10am which is tea break at work lol! Im trying to balance my diet a little better this time round with plenty of fruit as well. Dont want to gain 4 1/2 stone again (was down to Odema as well tho with my first pregnancy!!)

I'm the same, normally munching away by mid morning, just about to tuck into a two bar kit kat, mmmm yummy

well the monster munch lasted me all of 2 minutes so im about to tuck into my banana now. Hope thats fills the gap!! :)

You've made me want Monster Munch :D

I'm always hungry. I've had a bagel and some crunchy nut cornflakes this morning. Just got some yoghurt covered raisins as I know I'll be hungry again before lunchtime.

I used to snack on fruit all the time but it just doesn't work any more. The baby wants crap!

:rotfl: I know what you mean, fruit is just too healthy and doesnt fill you up at all!!! Im still starving but trying to hang on til dinner time...... the rumbles are getting the better of me again tho :twisted: x

yep, i'm always hungry. been eating loads recently! salt & vinegar crisps especially.

Oh dear, now Im sat eating gingerbread men!! one of the engineers in the office just came around with them - he gave me 2 since Im 'eating for 2'. hee hee!! Thats filled the gap nicely (just to clarify they are mini-gingerbread men!!). Very naughty :twisted: . Oh and I love salt & vinegar squares or discos!!! x

it's the seabrooks ones i like! they're reallllllly vinergary! oh, i want some now :( haha.

:wall: i have been wanting roast beef monster munch for ages but can only get them in multi pack and you only get 2 packs in it :wall:

Me too, apart from we ran out of roast beef ones yesterday so I had a bag of flamin hot ones today. Not quite as tasty!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back