• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sooooo tired!

Becky

Reaction score
Well this is one part of pregnancy that I don't remember! I am soooo tired I can't believe it.

Friday I came home from work at 12 (used some flexi-time) and went to bed for an hour, then was in bed by 7:30pm, got up today at 8am (mum had my daughter for us) and I've had another sleep this afternoon for 2 hours and I still feel exhausted!

My mum and hubby say they remember I was like this with my daughter but I have no recollection. I remember in the 3rd tri sleeping lots but nothing this early!

Its amazing how memory can be so selective!

I know what you mean.. I could sleep constantly! Cant wait to "bloom" in second tri!

I know what you mean about the selective memory and the tiredness! lol
Im amazed at how much I have forgotten from my other pregnancies!
And Im amazed if I can stay awake all day ha :lol:

I'm knackered but haven't had a chance to nap because of my treasure of a son! I've been up since 6.30 this morning and yesterday morning, and he's soooo energetic I spend all day running round with him. If this is your first baby enjoy your sleep while you can because you will miss it later!

Hi girls,

Just to reassure you, the tiredness does go away... :hug:

Now I remember the tiredness from the 3rd tri!! Its this bit that took me by surprise! :rotfl:

Thank you Ani - I keep trying to reassure my wife that it will pass. Difficult to say it with conviction, but hearing others say that it does pass helps. I will tell her again tonight that it will pass, because I know at the moment she cant imagine it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back