sooooo tired!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
I am still soooo tired. I sleep for roughly ten hours a night but still feel I need an afternoon nap. I thought this tailed off in tri 2?

Xx

I'm the same, still so tired even after sleeping deeply for hour a night! But becuase I've been lucky and not really been sick I'm quite happy to be tired for the next 5 months!!

Get it whilst you can by the time you're in tri 3 don't expect much :p xx

Some nights I sleep well, other nights I don't but I still feel tired all day long lol.

x

Im tired to guys. Busy time of year tho :)

I'm tired but also have fibro (like ME but with pain) - and I sometimes sleep and sometimes don't. I was tired all through, with my daughter. I never have much energy though!

I'm tired but also have fibro (like ME but with pain) - and I sometimes sleep and sometimes don't. I was tired all through, with my daughter. I never have much energy though!

I have a couple of friends with Fibro, sounds very painful! Do you still take strong painkillers while pregnant or do you have to put up with the pain?
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tired still but it's a different kind of tiredness now....in tri 1 I was kind of mentally tired and walking round like a zombie, now I am in tri 2 I get physically exhausted really easily! I must say ever since I got my BFP my sleep has been affected, my sleep is now very fitful and I wake up several times a night, and not just to pee! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back