Is anyone else soooooo tired??

FeeFee

Reaction score
Doesnt matter how many naps i cram in i can still sleep at night but i do wake up every few hours to wee :oops: i'm just soooo dammed tired, please say i'm not the only one?

I was so exhausted at ur stage i just sat and cried some days, especially when icome in from work after 10 hr shift on my feet i was like a zombie i looked and felt shite but then it got better and i stopped feeling so tired and now only go to loo once a night instead of 4 times lol it will get better chick i promise :hug:

God i hope your right Rach, i do find myself desperately trying hard not to cry too, i dont work i dont know how you ladies cope with that too, its hard enough with Hubby DD and 2 dogs :oops:
Guess i'm just having a down day :(
If i could just get one nights full sleep i reckon i wouldnt be so dammed grumpy!! :bored:

God yeah I know how you feel! I wake up every few hours during the night and can never get back to sleep mainly due to restless legs! I don't work but i'm normally up and out of bed by 6:30am because I get so fed up of trying to get a decent kip. I agree with FeeFee, I don't know how some of you girls manage pregnancy AND work, just the thought of working uses up all my energy!

:hug: I thought it was just me!

This is supposed to be the 'fun' trimester where we have tons of energy, and I'm really flagging, even mentioned it to my GP as I was worried. She said baby could be going through a growth spate which would make us tired...

They don't tell you any of this stuff before you sign up, do they?!

:wink: XX

Yep me too soooooooo tired :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I got up 7 times last night for a wee (sorry tmi :oops: ) :rotfl:

yep, i've been so tired lately...school is such a drag when im this nackered and i'm anemic too which doesnt help at all :(

Me too!!

In bed every night at 8:30, sleep right throught till 6:30 then almost cry when the alarm goes off and I have to go to work!

I even went to the docs and got my iron levels checked because I was soooo sure they must be through the floor.

No such luck! My GP (who i've known since I was a bump and always have a laugh with) told me to stop moaning, since I've had no sickness or any other symptoms! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi

I am with you and it only gets worse! Or for me it has seems the further i get the less energy i have :roll: guess its preparing me for having sleepless nights again
Katrina

:sleep: Me too!

I'm still waiting for this burst of energy you get after week 12! :wall:

So am I!! Thought I had more energy last time but maybe it runs out quicker now I have Abbie! Just started this waking in the night at 3am and can't sleep. Glad I am not the only one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back