Sooooo excited!!

Chazabell

Reaction score
He ladies :wave:

This is a happy post, just because today im feeling uber HAPPY!! Ha ha!

Cycle is screwed up so AF is either due tomorrow or next Mon/ Tues....who knows!!

But today and the last few days ive been feeling really really positive...and thought id share it. Had they day from hell too...... forgot my train pass, broke a till at work, then the printer, then the film processor.....and i was still smiling rather than stressing out like normal......then i had a hankering for quiche.....and skittles ha ha so i hope something good is gonna come from all of this, im well proud of myself for not stressing!! :dance:

xxxxxxxx

P.s Anyone tempted to shop for bits "just incase"??? :roll:

Good on u!!

V tempted to buy bits - to o/h's terror/horror. Not done it yet tho :)

Great that you are feeling so positive, well done you! Have been a bit tempted but dont want to tempt fate - know it actually wouldn't effect anything but just seeing babies on tv and around is making me long to get pregnant so dont want to push that feeling by going shopping for anything just yet. :)

I have been so clumsy this week if that is a sign then I am with u on the positivity!! Gd luck hun hope that the :witch: stays away when its time and u get a BFP!!

I hope its a sign, im usually a total grump and stress head ha ha!! xx

im glad that you feeliong so happy hun,
i look on the internet for baby stuff- then i get a weired look from the OH!
i go throught my LO old baby clothes too - the little outfits are so cute omg i cant wait.

hope this is your month hun xxx

Hi Chaza

Hope you get your BFP this month hun.

I have still got DDs newborn clothes and i sometimes take time to have a sneek peek at them. They are so cute but also brings back alot of memories for me of when she was a baby and why i want another one.

I think it is only natural to get excited about baby things when you are plannign a family as it is a part of having a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back