• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sooo tired today its unreal

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
I cant believe how tired i am today. Im sure LO is badly teething, his one side of the cheek is really red i cant believe how much ive had to dose him up on calpol or nurofen teething gel anbesol teething rings NOTHING WORKING FOR HIM :( im startin to feel a tad upset now cos i cant seem to get much food down him this morning he took 7oz first feed of the morning is always the most an when i tried to feed him he didnt take nething cos his gums started playing up then i tried to wean him as ive been doing a while now an his gums still hurt when i do all this. ive managed to get bout 3 spoonfuls of food in him earlier and not long ago i tried giving him a dinner type i got from asda he took the lot of that which was only 2 big heaps of water an the food i had to mix in which he shud be on 4 spoonful big spoonfuls i think so he hasnt took much an now hes only took 1oz of his bottle i only did 4oz cos i no he didnt wouldnt take it all :( so the only time he gets a full tummy is in the night wen OH does a feed i just dont see an end until that tooth cuts thru cos its im quite knackered an feel like crying cos im doing a rubbish job. is the 7oz guna be anough in the day until i can get something down him with keep pursurvaying but he cries cos i cant help his gums i tried hold him he wont let me properly.
Hes 5 months old now. he sleep for about 20 mins with the painkiller wat hes allowed an then hes awake an then in pain again. I dont get much time to eat or get much done dont ask me how i dont but i wana be able to. I know lil man cant help it bless him i just cant do much an all i one to do is cry i cant help it even OH has been tryin to help out today an hes finding it tough. I feel terrible and useless an i feel like i can sleep for a week! lol x

I am sorry to hear this, I can offer you no advice because I haven't ha my baby yet, but i do feel for you if it makes it any better, and I hope you get a good night sleep. Sounds like you need one honey. Xx

Oh darling what a nightmare! Does he use teething rings? I'd keep trying with the bottle and maybe offer water too? x x really hope he gets better soon and the tooth cuts through asap x

Oh darling what a nightmare! Does he use teething rings? I'd keep trying with the bottle and maybe offer water too? x x really hope he gets better soon and the tooth cuts through asap x

I tried them teething rings ive cooled them for him i placed them in his hand an he puts them towards his mouth once an then he gets them out an chucks them away all the time :( but then decides to put his fists in his mouth to the point where he will spit dummy out an re put his fists in his mouth he will then gag on the fists i keep movin his hand he puts them bk in again dummy doesnt even work nemore :shock:!!
I keep saying it wont be long but haha im not so sure its lasted ages he started at 3 months an hes 5 months now how long now will it go on for agggghhhhhh lol.
Me an Oh cant sleep as lil man wakes in the night bout 7 times just for a little cry an back to sleep again on an off all night so i dont even no if thats his gums playing up. xx

he also bites the bottle teet cos he dont want the drink he just wants to chew on it or push the bottle away from him i cant win x

You could try freezing cooled boiled water and letting him chew on that (like an ice lolly but you hold it?) is he weaned (I'm sorry I can't remember how old he is now!)

Hes slowly being weaned i tried puttin teething rings in fridge until they went cold but LO hated it an started crying :( hes 5 months old now hun. I cant really give him jars of food at the mo his gums r to sensitive :( hes not taking much food at all lately today x

Awww bless x don't know what else to suggest honey x sorry can't help more

my lil man is exactly the same and has been teething since 3m he is now 6m and still no teeth! It's a nightmare getting him to eat and drink, does he wake in the night for a feed cos he doesnt have enough in the day? That what Ethan does if he's had a bad day with his teeth. Just keep doing what your doing hun, i haven't found anything that helps except calpol, i tried them teething powders but they haven't worked now he's abit older. It's a long old process xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back