soo frustrated :( (a bit of a rant sorry )

peach

Reaction score
went to the out of hours gp on thurs as i have been getting bad pains in my lower stomach and back its keeping me up through the night and to go with it I have been extramly tired and constant head aches as well as palpertations.

Dr on thursday diagnosed kidney infection and gave me some antibiotics and said that its probs the kidney infec thats made my period late and to go to my gp about the bits like palpertations ect for my bloods to be checked.

went back to gp today for bloods, told her about the kidney infec and she tested my wee and said that there was likely no infection at all as my pains have got worse not better she said it was constpation :shock: I pointed out that my bowel movements were just fine and that I did not think i was conspited.

She said my triedness and palpertations were probs due to stress 3 kids full time job ect ect I informed her I am no more streessed than I normally am and that I have a heart murmour and a strong family history of heart problems (including my son) but still its down to stress.

I then pointed out i was 3 weeks late and she still hadnt addressed why that could be I said I last tested wed last week and got a bfn she asked how long I have been ttc and I said we had the implant out 9 months ago but used condoms for the first 6 months to track my cycle ect and this would of been my 3rd cycle of ttc. She said well its late because of the implant grrr I have had a regular cycle now for months when I pointed out I had ovulated so was worried i have had no period she replied with well how do you know for 100% sure you ovulated you have probs mis calculated it.

she has taken my bloods - at my request :roll: to test for everything but pregnancy as she says there is no point I have to ring back tomorrow and friday for results and I have to go back if my period doesnt return before the end of July :shock::shock::shock:

feel really frustrated and quite pi$$ed off :(

and breath!!

Oh goodness, how frustrating for you. I think I would have lost my mind.

I personally would go to another doctor and get a 2nd opinion hon and see what they say about it.

Good luck xx

thanks hun x I think if my bloods all come back clear Ill be back to the drs first thing monday x

I don't blame you because something is clearly wrong.

I would also keep testing too because 3 weeks late, stressed or not is too much!! x

thanks hun x I am gonna test every week untill af or bfp every day is costing me a fortune lol

Jeez that's bad hun. Deff get another opinion. *hugs*

It's so frustrating when doctors dismiss symptoms with causes you know are wrong!

Hope the blood tests provide you with some answers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back