Freestanding Baby Bouncer/Acticity Center Recomendations Please!

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
I need to find a freestanding bouncy thing for Lilly as she loves jumping but I just don't have the time or the muscles to be bouncing her up in the air all day so I need something to help me! I'm looking for something like a door bouncer but that you don't need a door for. We live in a very small house and the only doorway we have downstairs (apart from the front door) is the one into the toilet and that room for some reason is always ice cold and having the door open means that I can't get to the kitchen, lol! I have looked at the Rainforest Jumperoo but it is just so very expensive for the amount of time she'll be using it and TBH, I don't have £100 to fork out at the moment as I just bought her a baby monitor.

Any suggestions? Or anyone know where I can get the Jumperoo for cheap?

xxx

*EDIT* I have discovered that what I really want is probably an activity centre that she can sit and bop around in to keep her entertained. Anyone got a favourite that they can reccomend?

Last edited:
I got my jumperoo from mervs mum for £55 and Emily loves it! I know one of the girls on here got one from netmums??!! Never used it but heard of it. Otherwise, eBay maybe? X

Just had a peek on my eBay app and there are quite a few! X

Thanks Erin :D Just taken a look and they are all pick-up and apart from 1, none are anywhere near me I don't think. Going to take a look at the one in the west mids as that may be close enough I hope... If anyone sees this and has one for sale, I'm in Nottingham :D

xx

I'm not sure what their called but you can get things that look like jumperoo's but there only around £50. I'll go have a look for you x x

I've just found them! Aren't they great?! :D Think I may be taking a trip when OH gets back from work... just need to decide which one to get now :D

xx

I'm in Nottingham too!! If emily was too big for hers I would give you mine! X

Ooo! May have to get together some time :D I think I may cave and get the Jumperoo... It has such fabulous reveiws and will sell well on Ebay once she's done with it (providing we dont keep it for the next one). I'm getting desperate and the house is a tip so I think it has to be done just to give me my hands back for a bit, lol. Going to pop to Babies R Us to take a peak at what they've got. May get another one if it looks better for her, they say the Jumperoo is big and my lounge is tiny so I hope they've got one built so I can take a look at it fist, heh.

xxx

I went to mothercare all looked at them all But ended up getting a jumperoo of a local for sale site on facebook, have you got any near you? x

Out of curiosity, where in Nottingham are you? X

ALso if ur on ebay and it says pick up only, msg them and ask if you pay for and arrange courier , is courier collection ok?? youll get a lot cheaper too as less people bid lol i do it allll the time and no1 has said no to me yet pmsl! xxx

We decided to do with a door bouncer for now and maybe get a jumperoo when she's a bit bigger, she doesn't reach the floor in the bouncer as it is, lol! Erin, i'm in Mapperley just outside the city centre. :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back