Song on MTV?

Jaidy

Reaction score
Im asking some bizarre questions today I know...

There was a song on MTV2 about 15 minutes ago with a guy singing sat on a block, looked a bit rockish/maybe emo, and in the video they were stringing up a lighting rig (like they would use in a concert above a stage) and then they hung vertical poles off it and exploded them and they burst out in different colours. I want to know who it is but I missed it!

Did anyone else see it?? Dont you just hate it when you see a song you like and you miss it, it bugs me so bad!!

Ta ladies :hug:

how can she hum the tune over the internet? :think:

You know I have MTV2 on all day,and I've not long come back from taking the dogs a walk,so I have missed it!I'll keep watching out for it now,it's bugging me too!!!

Eblinx said:
how can she hum the tune over the internet? :think:

:rotfl: Quite right Eblinx!!

Il give it a bash...

Hum de la dum dee dumma lum dum dee?

Any one get it now???

Still havent seen the damn song, prob wont for days now :evil:

:) I'm on to it Jade!!!!
........unless it comes on when I'm out with the dogs again!!! :lol: :lol:

Give us a few lyrics
and we'll see what we cam do :D

ooh, how fun I have been doing that and it got my third song will young leave right now, what a clever bit of kit!!!

:dance: :cheer: Jade it's by Get Cape,Wear Cape,Fly and the song is called "War Of The Worlds" I think I heard that it is out later this month.
It came on just as I come back from taking the dogs a walk earlier on!! :dance: :cheer:

missac said:
ooh, how fun I have been doing that and it got my third song will young leave right now, what a clever bit of kit!!!

Great isn't it, and very addictive hehe

bagpuss said:
:dance: :cheer: Jade it's by Get Cape,Wear Cape,Fly and the song is called "War Of The Worlds" I think I heard that it is out later this month.
It came on just as I come back from taking the dogs a walk earlier on!! :dance: :cheer:

Just seen this Bagpuss, many thanks hun your a star!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back