sometimes when i sneeze... (tmi)

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
i feel like im gonna pee a little- sorry if thats tmi

im worried because i thought my pelvic floor muscles were in good shape. the excersises my mw told me to do feel less effective at the moment... are my muscles degenerating?? :(

im no sure hun, but my pelvic floor is the same.

my midwife didnt tell me any exercises to do :?

i need to read up :)

you should all be doing you PF exercises whilst pregnant!!!

naughty! :lol:

I'm really bad with them, I just forget or get bored of them. And considering I'm sat at my dsk everyday there is no excuse! :oops:

krystalmair said:
I'm really bad with them, I just forget or get bored of them. And considering I'm sat at my dsk everyday there is no excuse! :oops:
naughty girl!!!
get doing them! !!!

budge said:
krystalmair said:
naughty girl!!!
get doing them! !!!

what right now u mean?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

yeah! ill do them too . We can do them together!" :rotfl:

after three Squeeze!

budge said:
yeah! ill do them too . We can do them together!" :rotfl:

after three Squeeze!

haha I think thats so funny. ok I'm doin them right now :fib:

tut tut! well don't blame me if you're in your pension queue leaking! :rotfl:

budge said:
tut tut! well don't blame me if you're in your pension queue leaking! :rotfl:

look on the bright side though, the Q will probably go down quicker! :rotfl:

true! particularly if you reek of piss too!

keslo66 said:
im no sure hun, but my pelvic floor is the same.

my midwife didnt tell me any exercises to do :?

i need to read up :)

mine told me to squeeze me bits as if im trying to stop a pee mid flow. she told me to do 5 a day and hold each for 10 seconds

budge wrote:
tut tut! well don't blame me if you're in your pension queue leaking!

look on the bright side though, the Q will probably go down quicker!

You guys kill me PMSL!!

there goes my PF muscle :shock: :shock:

I have a excercise dvd which says imagine that your pelvic floor is a lift :think: , go from basement to 1st floor, 2nd floor til 4th floor and then slowly back down. It's harder than you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'd been doing quite well til I had a bad cold the other week and what with coughing and sneezing!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

tuck said:
I have a excercise dvd which says imagine that your pelvic floor is a lift :think: , go from basement to 1st floor, 2nd floor til 4th floor and then slowly back down. It's harder than you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'd been doing quite well til I had a bad cold the other week and what with coughing and sneezing!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I can only make it to the second floor... think i need to work on that. thanks for the tip :)

I agree those PF exercises are very boring and so easy to forget.

I've also been told to do them to help with the SPD.

As for the lift Tuck... well I think mine starts in the basement! :rotfl:

:hug:

Hi

I always forget to do them and trust me i do pay for it daily, i dont even have to sneeze :?
Katrina

Someone suggested this method to me: Choose something that occurs regularly that will act as a reminder to doing the pelvic floor lifts, eg everytime the phone rings.

yeah do your exceresises hun other wise youll end up having to change ur pants every 5 mins after bubba born, mine aint too good :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back