Something weird!

Tracey S

Reaction score
I dont know whether I am posting this in the right forum, but something really odd has just happened.

I lost my baby 6 weeks ago, I was 23 weeks and had to have a termination due to Edwards Syndrome. I had to labour and give birth naturally. I bled as normal, and I have just had my first period which ended last week.

Sorry if this bit is TMI but I went to the loo today and in my pants was a 'lump' it was about the size of a peanut and quite solid. You might think I am daft but when I turned it over it actually looked like an embryo :shock: It seemed to be attached to the lump, which was creamyish in colour. It looked like some of the matter was curled over a bit like a very eary embryo.

I dont know what to think, I had a miscarriage 10 months ago at 6 weeks. It was a complete miscarriage and I didnt have a D & C. It couldnt possibly be that could it? I didnt keep the lump I flushed it down the loo, I was so shocked I just got rid of it.

It was just really really strange.

Tracey xx

You could do a pregnancy test hun, if you've just been preg it would be more likely to still show as positive than if there were just hormones left over from your last pregnancy.

Or it could be tissue or some such left over from the birth.

Sorry you had the edwards syndrome troubles with your last pregnancy :(

Hope you have not been preg and had a m/c. I pray you go on to have a healthy pregnancy asap :)

I had one of these with my first period, after a termination just like yours. I phoned my doctor about it, as I had the same worries as you, and he said it was most probably a 'complex clot' Apparently the body can form lumps of tissue after the sort of thing we went through, and these just pass out during a period. he did tell me that it was possible I would get them for w few cycles, but that they are nothing to worry about, unless you get very heavy bleeding (more than usual) or extreme pain(again, more that you would usually).
:hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry tracy :hug: , i just saw this post, how are you doing now, did you find out what it was?
Hope you are doing ok :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back