Something to bore the pants off you all (my holiday snaps!!)

nicki

Reaction score
Here are some pics of our holiday, sorry there are so many!!!! -

100_4883.jpg

100_4899.jpg

100_4978.jpg

100_4993.jpg

100_5078.jpg

100_5205.jpg

100_5250.jpg

100_5407.jpg

100_5157.jpg

100_4816.jpg

100_5033.jpg

Great photo's....looks goreous where you stayed!! I want to go!

Amy xx

they are lovely pics looks like you have a great time :D

wowiee you lucky thing - it looks like paradise - you sure looked like you had a great time darlin' :hug:

ah looks like you had a good time - esp Jamie - i love his cheeky little grin!

nice to have you back hun - is the house stuff all going through ok?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow looks amazing! look like u had a amazing time

Em78 said:
ah looks like you had a good time - esp Jamie - i love his cheeky little grin!

nice to have you back hun - is the house stuff all going through ok?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun :hug: Our house is on the market now :( & everything seems to be going through ok. We reckon it will be beginning/middle of March when we move. Can't believe its really happening after 5 years of talking about it, doesn't seem real still!
We must get together soon for a catch up. :D

looks like you had a lovely time! youlook like a lovely family nikki!

glad you're back though. i missed you.

iv been trying to avoid this thread incase the green ayed monster popped out, but i couldnt help having a sneaky peak and yep green eyed monster has reared its ugly head! looks great hun im glad you had a lovely time the place looks fantastic but the smiles on your faces show hoe much fun you had, glad you had fun *resisting urge to cry as havent been abroad in years*

Your pics are lovely, would love to got there at some point, start saving up the pennies now :D XkelX

awwwww lovely pics. Jamies hair is so nice it looks lighter must have been the sun. he is so big and looks so grown up.

your OH is soooooooo tall how do you kiss?? yellow pages :lol:

and i love your new car
thumbsup.gif

he is gorgeous nicki, takes after mummy lookin so pretty!!

Thanks for your lovely replies, makes me feel wanted!! :hug: We did have a fab time & I can't wait to go back there, I would go tomorrow to get away from this poo weather (too cold for me)

Dionne, DH & I don't snog very often to the height isn't really an issue :rotfl: & when we do I stand on the stairs!!
I am very proud of my new car. I is very posh you know, cruising around the streets in me new wheels :wink:

lovely pics, i went to Dubai for my honeymoon and it is an amazing place. Hope you dont mind me asking but where is the cool ball pool car from? Im looking for a ball pool for my lil boy.x :lol:

lovley piccys hun, looks like you had a really good time!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back