Off on Holiday

Emmerdale

Reaction score
Woohoo - we're off on holiday on Thursday! I'm so excited. We're going to Gran Canaria for 6 nights, it will be our first family holiday! I'm a bit nervous as to how Oliver will be but I'm sure he'll be fine.

Won't be on tomorrow as will be packing and stuff so will speak to you all when I get back :)

lucky moo :)

cant see us ever being able to go on holiday ever again :cry: :cry:

have a wicked time and post some piccies when you get back.

hopefully my LO would have decided to make an apperiance by then.

Have a lovely time and don't worry about Oliver he'll be just fine. Were booked to go to the Canaries in February, our baby will be 6 months then so far enough for us to go on his first holiday! Enjoy it you deserve the break! :hug:

:D Have a great time you lucky thing, and don't worry about Oliver he'll be fine. We took Emma to Egypt in December and she LOVED it :D

Have a great time Em's. I can't wait to catch up and see you when you are back :hug: :hug: Miss you already....

yay Em have a great time babes and tell me what its like we want to go in hune waiting to book at last min tho

Hope you have a fab time Ems, Oliver will be an angel I'm sure and will love it! Hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing all about it :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back